Coupons: The Trend in Online Business Marketing
The way for any business is progress and advancement in all angles. But have you ever asked yourself what makes a business to have an accelerated growth in all its undertakings? Have you ever been in any store and found that you were appreciated? What were your reaction and response to the friendlier response you got? I will be sincere with you and let you know how the big fish in online marketing industry make use of coupons to attract, maintain and even increase their customer base.
How should one integrate coupons in marketing?
- Social media. Today, more people than ever before all over the world are connected to internet. Facebook and Twitter, among the leading social platforms, have absorbed more than half of the world’s population. In America alone, it is expected that the number of people who will redeem digital coupons will rise from 4.6% to 11.0 % this year. Making a bold step into the social media, I assure you, that information will be highly spread.
- Reward loyalty. Everybody wants to have a sense of belonging and a sense of ownership. The people who often get to your site for purchase should be given morale boost, to continue coming back with the coupons. This will always ensure that they have no option left in their mind but to go back to the only place where their value of money, time and presence counts. As the saying goes, happy customers always bring others with them.
- Engagement forums. After having your clients' details on date of birth, name, where they reside, it is always good to remember their special moments. Send them coupons on their birthdays through their emails. The bottom line will be ensuring that you inform them; the updates of their special brands, what’s new in the market and how they can earn more of their coupons. By customizing email will also ensure that the customers don’t get nagged by the constant notification on their email box.
- Design. When the coupon has been well designed, it goes without saying that Excellency is one of your store's core values. Including eye catching photos plus short, inspiring and engaging quotes is the best way to make it eye appealing. They will always be looking forward to seeing the next issue and offer on the way.
- Sharing platforms. Every action taken by any serious business is always goal oriented. This is why I strongly recommend that you should always have a platform where people who are your clientele share their opinions and satisfaction. The results in any promotion of your business should be fruitful, and the only way to ensure the goal is attained is by receiving customer reviews. These are "a look from inside" on how productive in terms of sale the your promotions are.
Due to the area of coverage and customer traffic it offers, the digital coupon is the trend to watch.
Comments on this Article
Coupons rule as a marketing tool ,which is why many business use them. Some of them that I know are 4inkjets, Weight Watchers, and Vistaprint. They use coupon campaigns to lure customers into their landing pages, and increase their sales. In addition to offering coupons through emails and newsletters, they offer them through their affiliates. A website that is affiliated with 4inkjets for example, offers a 4inkjet coupon and has an article that reviews the top cheap ink cartridge suppliers. By offering coupons, bloggers help merchants increase sales volume.